Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Welcome 2020 by Betty Badgett


WELCOME 2020
            **************************************

             It’s 2020!!  A brand new decade.  I embrace this new year with the sun shining on my face, head tilted towards the sky and my arms open wide. Ready to embrace all the blessings God has in store for me. 

                I’m releasing all the hurt and pain of the past year.   Not holding grudges or anger towards anyone.  Too Toxic.

                 Looking forward with great expectations to widening my scope of friends, but only those who enrich my life and not drain from it.

                 This new year gives hope for new beginnings and challenges. For all the loses in my life last year, I cherish the memories, keep the love hidden away in my heart and feel very grateful for having shared those experiences even if only for a brief moment.

                  I start my new mornings of 2020 with a moment of quiet reflection and a prayer of thanksgiving. Thankful that I’m still alive and well.

                  So, bring it on 2020, I’m ready!  Ready to jump into the abyss, not knowing what awaits me. Ready to love again after the devastating loss of my husband of forty four years.  Ready to take my place as the matriarch of the family.  Sharing wisdom and knowledge of a life well lived to this very moment, to all who will listen.

                    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment