Thursday, April 11, 2019

Things I Love, by Vina Bryne written in l982



There are so many things I love, pretty things to see and hear,
Such as daisies, tulips, daffodils in green fields everywhere.
I love music I can listen to when I'm having a blue day,
I love music that will pep me up when I want to feel that way.
I love puppies, kittens, yellow chicks, dogs of every size and breed,
Baby ducks out on a lake with the mother in the lead.
I love sunrises and sunsets, I love a big rainstorm,
When I can close my windows and feel so very warm.
I love snowflakes of every shape, so graceful as they fall,
They coat the hilltops and the fields, they cover trees so tall.
There are many pretty things if you'll only stop and seem
They can lift your spirits up, they've done so much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment